Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Maddie Girl

I can still remember getting the call that Madison was coming. My sister told me not to rush because she still had to get a a shower and shave, which at the time I found to be very odd, but she did end up having the SOFTEST legs EVER! My wonderful Sister allowed me the joy of being with her when Madison came into the world and my whole life changed. I remember staring at this little being and everything around me melted away. I whispered in her ear that I would give her the world, but it looks like she is beating me to it because she seems to be taking it by storm! I can't believe 11 years have passed. HaPpY BiRtHdAy Maddie Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Julie Julie my eyes are watering my face and in my minds eye I see you running down the hall yelling "we have a Maddie, we have a Maddie" your right our lives did change that day and once again something I learned twenty something years before, Love is a verb.

    ReplyDelete