Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Matching Set


So I know I am supposed to be on break, but I had the opportunity to photography not one but TWO adorable newborns. So who am I to pass up a match set of squishie adorableness? Well I just don't have that kind of will power.

Plus it gave me a small glimpse of what I am in for in 18 days when Charlotte Ann makes her appearance. It's only been 21 months since Cooper was born, but it's funn how you seem to forget. I must give credit to Mom's of multipules, not quite sure how you all do it. I have my hands full with 3 1/2 and they are all different ages, but 2 or even 3 at once...OY pass the motrin and coffee please. So I will send a big THANK YOU to my Mommy who did the most Rocktastic job with my twin & me. I hope to be like you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment